Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Keeping Up

Well even though I shouldn't be doing any work at all I felt the need and I also wanted to blog so here it is.

You guys are probably wondering where I have been all week and not in class. Well I have been stuck in the hospital back in my home town since early saturday morning. There is no prediction of when I am going to be able to leave but I am getting tired of looking at the same boring walls, same poorly designed posters, and same TV that looks like if could break any minute. I have been hooked up to an IV ever since I have been here. I have also had 4 shots in my stomach and countless amounts of tubes of blood taken from my arm (22 just this morning). Right now all we know is that I have pneumonia in both of my lungs and some sort of virus that is attacking some of my organs. My liver isn't functioning correctly which is making the whole situation much worse. All I want to do is leave this place and at least go home and rest in my bed. I am craving coming back to Tech; it is honestly all I want right now. I told my mom that if they let me go back to Tech now that all I would do is study and that's it. I would just be happy to be back there. But for now I am stuck in the prison cell of a hospital room sleeping in a very uncomfortable bed. The food here is awful that I ask my parents to bring me in food from "the outside". I have had a lot of visitors which has definitely lifted my spirits and my dad and stepmom came to visit and my dad has stayed for the past 2 days and stayed the night with me. I just can't wait to get back to all of you guys soon and hopefully figure out in the next day or so what exactly is going inside my body. I am so scared to start making up all of my work because it will definitely stress me out and put me on work overload. I know I will push through though because I will be glad to be back at Tech!

2 comments:

  1. This is awful!! I really hope you get better really soon and that they find out whats wrong! As for now I'll pray for you and I'm sure we'll be seeing you in class soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I hope you are feeling better soon so you can get back here! And so you can have food that you know what it is exactly!

    ReplyDelete