Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Why Me?

So you'll never guess where I spent my night.... you got in the urgent care facility over in Christiansburg. On Sunday I started getting sick again with body aches, hot and cold flashes that were so bad I could barely function, swollen eyes, coughing, head ache, and more. My body can just never catch a break! This morning I woke up to my eyes barely being able to open. I walked into my suite mates rooms and asked her what I should do and she said you need to go somewhere now. I called my mom and she started to freak out and worry about me because I have constantly been sick since being at Tech and she was finally done with it. She left work, got into the car, and drove here to Blacksburg. She picked me up after english class and took me to the urgent care facility in Christiansburg where we spent the majority of the night. They ran a lot of tests on me like mono, pneumonia, strep, and took vials of my blood to see if I had any viral or bacterial infections. My temperature was up at 103 and I was getting very dilutional. The mono, pneumonia, and strep all came back negative and we are still waiting on the results for the viral or bacterial infection that will come in probably tomorrow morning or afternoon. All I want is to actually me healthy again and not have to always feel awful. From three spouts of Tonsillitis to now this, I just can't deal with my immune system anymore, it hates me and I hate it. I was really happy and grateful that my mom came here today because she comforted me and loved me while I was going through everything. It meant a lot that she took the time to drive 3 and a half hours to take me to the doctor and then sleep on my brothers couch at his apartment. I am so lucky to have a mom like her! Hopefully come tomorrow I will finally know what is wrong with me and I can finally start on the road to recovery. College literally hates me clearly and I can't wait to start beating its butt! I am so ready to be back to my normal self again! It is literally all I could ask for right now.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you feel better and that they find out whats wrong with you that way you can start being healthy again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you figured out what was wrong! I got sick once this year and I thought that was bad but now I consider myself lucky!

    ReplyDelete